Sunday, December 5, 2010

...

Well, I guess I made some kind of break through today.
I only know it was in the form of words.
Simple words with held for three and a half months.

It was ok.

Anyway, I'm feeling sleepy tonight. Waiting to to watch some more Grey's Anatomy.. I know.. It's the only tv show I've been able to start from the beginning, so I'm into it until the end i guess.

I had the day off today. It was kind of nice. A little funny though. I was bored, I'm NEVER bored. I never have enough time to be bored. So it never happens. On my day of boredom i went to the Mall, which is another thing i never do. I even drove 30 minutes to Penn Square Mall. I looked mostly, but did a little buying as well. For my brothers and a roommate, i got some nice gifts I suppose. I've never been to the mall alone like I was today. There are some creepy dudes that work at Journeys, ladies. Watch yourselves. But enjoy yourselves as well.

I'm writing tonight because I've nothing better to do, I guess. I miss my best friend. She's all married now. Busy with work, school, and a husband to tend to. I had hoped she would spend some time with me today. She was busy. It's alright. I went anyway, and enjoyed myself very much actually. Hope you're well Bestie. I luff ya.

aL

No comments: